Call for Nominations
If you value French as an integral part of Canada and if you are dedicated to providing opportunities for young Canadians to learn and use French, we need you!
Do any of these describe you?
- You enjoy working on the big picture
- You are visionary
- You aren’t afraid to share your views
- You work well independently or as part of a team
- You are a good communicator
- You have a love for languages and an awareness of French second language education issues.
We are seeking interested and enthusiastic individuals to join our CPF NB Board of Directors. Directors are elected for two-year terms and are responsible for supporting the organization’s goals and objectives for developing long-term plans, policies, directives and initiatives.
Board positions are voluntary and travel to Board meetings is required. Travel expenses will be reimbursed. The Board of Directors meets in person at least three times a year and by teleconference as needed. Candidates must be CPF members.
You can nominate yourself or someone you know, with their permission, by sending a cover letter and résumé to the CPFNB office.