By Becoming a Member You…
- give governments and education decision makers the important message that you support French second language education;
- support the efforts of CPF volunteers who work to provide opportunities for young Canadians to learn and use French and to promote the benefits of learning both languages.
As a Member, You Can …
- access the latest information and research on French second-language learning;
- become involved in giving children the advantage of learning French in school;
- join other parents in providing chances for children to use French outside the classroom;
- take an active role in supporting French second-language education;
- network with parents and educators at provincial conferences and seminars;
- receive 3 CPF national and 2 provincial newsletters each year.
- Join CPF and you can make a difference today and to your children’s future!
If you would like to become a member, please join online or fill out our membership form and mail or fax it to our office. Membership form
Aquila Communications has agreed to give CPF NB members a teacher’s discount. To get the discount CPF members may call Aquila customer service at 1-800-667-7071.
CPF has teamed with Liberty Mutual Insurance to offer “Group Savings Plus.” As part of the membership enhancement program, this new project offers low group rate medical benefits insurance. Some special conditions do apply, but CPF members are invited to obtain a quote by calling the Liberty Mutual Direct Response Centre at 1-888-415-8500. Read Reviews on Liberty Mutual
To see the full list of membership benefits and discounts, please see CPF National’s Membership Benefits page.